Monday, October 10, 2016

Reckless Abandon

Not what it actually means.

I feel like I'm going nowhere fast, with no direction, though.
I'm spinning out, just waiting for the crash,
But I feel like the impact already happened.
Time is just frozen, so it repeats itself because it can't and won't go forward.
I'm stuck recalling my crash.
Forced to live in the fear of what happens when i resume and feel the aftermath.
I've crashed many times before, but I don't know when I'll go through the windshield.
My car has no seat belts.

Abandoned is the other half.
Not God forsaken, of course,
But I feel like I have a lack of friends.
(The irony coming from an introvert)
I guess my logic of having so little, but strong friends is flawed,
Because I never deduced what happens when I lose them,
Or worse: they lose me.
I'm starting to resent the shell of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment