Friday, October 24, 2014

Overturned 💔

Is this a new beginning or a start
Cause loves no way to heal this broken heart.
An ending that's so bitter, make my life turn sour.
You know that I'll be mourning till' these final hours.


    The music we listen to creates nostalgia. When I hear the words, my heart hurts, because I think of her. I miss having a girl in my arms. I miss having someone I can give my genuine love to. I miss writing songs to brighten her day. I miss being with her in every single way... I wish I could have her back, but if I did, she still wouldn't love me like I love her. I need someone to love, to hold, to help me wash away my stress and pain. It becomes too hard restrain. For so long I thought things would be ok, but for so many days, I was proven wrong. So whether it was worth it, I do not know, but I still need someone to help me through today's struggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment