Monday, March 28, 2016

No Phun Intended

       Ok. After procrastinating since last year, I have finally found time and willpower to make an iTunes file of Tyler Joseph's "No Phun Intended". I hope to find a more reliable way to send it to people other than Google Drive. It has the album picture, artist, and I also made it to where it says it's by Tyler Joseph, but the album shows up in the Twenty One Pilots section. Just let me know via email if you want it, and maybe I can send it through email. It has 18 out of 19 songs, because apparently 'Chords" does not exist on the internet. I guess that song is too personal for Tyler. Anyway, ya. Glad to have the information and songs all organized now.

My email I'll use for this is: nickentity@gmail.com
(Unless you have a better way to get it out publicly)


                                                                      Stay sick, clique. |-/

2 comments: