Monday, March 14, 2016

Just a Warning

For anyone who actually reads this, just warning you, if you read my blog you may or may not be subjected to some language. Now frankly, if it bothers you, that's ok, just don't read it. Sometimes my thoughts and feelings are explicit. If you come to me and say, "You don't have to, just make it PG.", then I'll just laugh and say this blog isn't meant for the enjoyment of others, yes, it's nice to have people read it, but it's actually (believe it or not) for me to vent somewhere public where hopefully I won't be persecuted. Basically what I'm saying is I wouldn't tell you to stop talking about depression because it "makes me uncomfortable", so I hope you have the courtesy to not ask me to suppress my rants. Thank you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment