Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Guys, I'm Stressed Øut

When I say "Stressed Øut"
You probably think you know what I'm talking about
Realistically you don't have clue
All that you know is what happens with you
Every does say, "Wake up, you need to make money"
But this quote that I use isn't meant to be funny
I feel pressured into getting this job
I promise to you that I'm not being a snob
I'm not being ungrateful for what I've got
I'm simply just saying, this isn't my spot
I'm so Stressed øut to the point of exhaustion
For the past few day all I've done was fought and
I don't want to hear that I'll get through this
If I heard it once more I might come across rudeish
As if I had something painful
Something shameful
But what I promise to you, is that if I get done
All that I've done will have still come to none.
I'm finished with is frankly, I feel quite defeated
I don't need a friend, I need it relieved of.

No comments:

Post a Comment