Friday, July 24, 2015

Said Mr. Nobody Ever

Dear audience,
    I come speaking in regards of my future. I have decided I'd like to have a boring desk job. It sounds quaint and enjoyable for the average Joe. I hope that I never get a wife. Sounds too high maintenance. And children, well, they cost money. I suppose I could get a dog or cat. Although, I can't really fit the title "Lonely Cat Lady" if I'm a man, can I? I suppose that means I'll get a dog. Man's best fried, am I right? But if they die I'll have no one (Didn't mention I was a pessimist did I?). Maybe a fish. They die quickly, and don't cost much. Anyway, back to a career. Career is a meaningful word. It's a job you have to stick with for the rest of your life. If you lose it, quite frankly, not much else to do. I think I'll be an accountant. They get paid lots of money, that in turn I can pay for expensive materialistic things that will only leave me hungry for more. More or less, I'll never be satisfied, but don't tell me that later, it's a secret. Shhh. Oh, I do hope I go through a midlife crisis. The thought of depression and suicide does ever so peak my interest! I aim to have the most boring job, that I start to rethink my life choices and waver in my faith of resourcefulness as a human being! So much to prepare for. So stressful. Oh well, see you on the other side!

                                                                                                                             Nobody Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment