Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Paper Heart is Bleeding

"Please just don't play with me, my paper heart will bleed"
The way that you act just won't do
Just be honest, I beseech
These simple things have made me scream in pain
I don't understand...


Why do you do things you know that I like?
Just got to clear my head, and take a hike
Because I don't know what this means, and you're so confusing
So why do I still fight when I know that I'm losing?
My heart is the enemy, in which I wage war,
But in this case, I'm not sure what I'm fighting for.
You play with the elements that love would require
But every time that I see you my emotions catch fire.
My heart drops like lead in the depths of the ocean,
And likewise I'm in shock, so there's no sudden motion.
Who's fault is this? All the hurt all the pain?
I feel like my friends look with disdain.
I can't wrap my mind around this certain event,
So in this point in time my brain sleeps in its tent.
So long, and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment