Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Truth

What do you mean when you say you, "hit the ground running"?
To me that makes no sense, because what I've found is stunning.
You're implying you've had so sort or resistance,
When the only the only resistance I've seen is gravity's distance.
I've plummeted down, so far to the ground
I land staight on my a** a little dumbfound.
I don't know what happened, when hit me, what's real.
Not physical, but emotion pain is what I feel.
A struggle between myself and my environment,
Yes, a PvE pushes me toward my retirement
Of life, as I turn the other cheek,
But a bullet won't stop through one side, it repeats.
It shatters, puts my skull into fractions
Just tiny little fragments and then some subtractions.
I can't help to feel just a little bit hopeless
But whether or not I'm still living is pointless.
I told you that I want to live not survive,
But no matter what I have tried and strived.
Sometimes I don't want to so my end,
Because giving up now's like a breeze or a wind.
It's so soothing to know that you're finally done,
But nothing is over, for it just has begun.
There will always be more to do until I die,
But don't be worried, guys, this isn't goodbye.
I'm just sharing a feeling, I know that you're felt.
With internal struggles that we've had to dealt.
Life is a purgatory between life in death,
But there is an afterlife so settle your debts.
Don't sell your soul to the Devil, because he's not your owner.
He'll tear you to pieces and leave you a loner.
The Creator we know as, "Jesus, our Savior",
Has proven himself to be stronger and greater.
So pick your side: Evil or good,
I know who I'm rooting for, because it says in the Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment