Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Liebester Blog Award

Still don't know why the heck I was nominated for this... But I guess this will be fun? Here it goes.


1. What's your favorite movie, and why? 

Mr. Nobody. Because it has Jared Leto in it, and because it is really thought provoking. It really reflects what goes on in my mind. I'm always thinking about the consequences of an action, always trying to determine the outcome.

2. If you could perform one song on stage for the rest of your life and that song only, what would it be?

Heaven Help Us by My Chemical Romance. I love Twenty One Pilots, however, I feel like this really exhibits the hopelessness I feel sometimes. I love the phrase, "The punchline to the joke is asking, someone save us!".

3. If you could pick one actor to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be?

Thomas Brody-Sangster. All the way. Plus he's English.

4. If you could live in any decade in history, not including the current one, what decade would it be? 

Either the 50's, because let's be honest, greasers are legit. Or maybe some decade where I happen to be a great singer and I am famous with my bestie Joseph Arze.

5. If you could be one animal in the wild, what animal would you be?

Wolf. You have friends, and you basically kill things for fun.

6. If you could live in any city, what city would you live in, and why? 

Some secluded city in Colorado or Alaska, but with my friends. I love the great outdoors, and I love mountains in general.

7. If you could rename yourself, what would you choose?

Wade. Because Deadpool is my spirit animal.

8. What's your favorite color, and why?

Black, it reflects my soul. Easy.

9. If you could live on one planet from starwars, what would it be?

Alderaan, because I hear it's beautiful this time of year.

10. When did you start writing?

I have no idea... Ever since I can remember, I have written stories as a kid. Not to mention all the creative writing classes I took.

11. What's your favorite poem? 

Either "The Crickets have Arthritis" or "Atlantis" both by Shane Koyzcan. He's a great writer and narrator. Or maybe even Tyler Joseph's "Street Poetry". It is the same poetry that is in HeavyDirtySoul.


Ok... 11 facts... Lemme see...


1. I am a very emo person inside. If my subconscious was a person, nobody would feel comfortable around him except for other emos. He dresses in all black. Kinda creepy.


2. I listen to scream. Sue me. I think there is an art to it. If not, I'd be able to do it.


3. I used to be afraid of needles, but now they don't really scare me. Thanks to God.


4. I've gone hunting ever since I was 5, yet I've never killed anything bigger than a dove. Unless fish count.


5. I can't cry if I'm upset, I only become hysterical, but if I hear a good song or poem, I occasionally tear up.


6. I considered killing myself in 8th grade, because I was exposed to inappropriate language and profanity all at once. It overwhelmed me, but I'm still alive.


7. If I don't finish songs, I always scrap them and put them as poems on this blog. (Kinda wasteful)


8. I never REALLY wanted to be a lifeguard, but hey, it was easy, and it had pretty good pay. But I'm ok with it now, I like the people there.


9. I am nice to my dog, but I seriously hate him, because he gets into my trash, and it is super obnoxious. Love/hate relationship, I guess.


10. I actually really enjoy playing sports, but I hate going to practice, so I never do it anymore.


11. As fare as school goes, I was homeschooled, then private schooled, then homeschooled, then public schooled, then homeschooled again. So I've tried everything except no school, which is basically self-taught. I couldn't do that, because I would tell my mom that Assassin's Creed is teaching me history.

Well.... That's about it... I hope this helped someone... But now I nominate Ethan Grey.
Here is your questions, you strange human being:

1. What's your favorite movie, and why? 
2. If you could perform one song on stage for the rest of your life and that song only, what would it be?
3. If you could pick one actor to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be?
4. If you could have any super-power, what would it be? 
5. If you had to live without one body part, what would it be?
6. If you could live in any city, what city would you live in, and why? 
7. If you could rename yourself, what would you choose?
8. What's your favorite color, and why?
9. If you could pick what you do for a living, and you'd get paid half a million dollars a year to do it, what would it be?
10. When did you start writing?
11. If you could have anything in the world (something materialistic), what would it be and why? 

2 comments:

  1. You probably know this already, but here's an interesting fact. Tyler Joseph, in one of his interviews, said that he would be a life guard if he didn't make music for a living.

    ReplyDelete