Friday, April 15, 2016

Song Prompt

Emily did this... So why can't I?
Your favorite song:  "Save" by Tyler Joseph or "Heaven Help Us" by My Chemical Romance
Your least favorite song:  "Call Me Maybe" Carly Rae Jepson 
A song that makes you happy:  "Dead!" by My Chemical Romance
A song that makes you sad:  There's so many, but for now, "The Water is Wide (O Waly Waly)" by Gerard Way
A song that reminds you of someone:  MY LEEEAF :3 "Falling in Love Will Kill You" by WRONGCHILDE (ft. Gerard Way) AND "Drugstore Perfume" by Gerard Way
A song that reminds you of somewhere:  "Sunflower Memories" by Joseph Arze
A song that reminds you of a certain event:  "America" by Imagine Dragons
A song that you know all the words to:  I have a lot... so... "I'm Not Okay (I promise)" by My Chemical Romance
A song that you can dance to:  "Professional Griefers" by Deadmau5 (ft. Gerardy Way)
A song that makes you fall asleep:  "Deathbeds" by Bring Me the Horizon (But In a good way. Not because it's boring)
A song from your favorite band:  "Goner" by Twenty One Pilots AND "Thank You for the Venom" by My Chemical Romance
A song from a band you hate:  "Hold Me" by Jamie Grace
A song that no one would expect you to love:  "Out of my League" by Fitz and the Tantrums
A song that describes you:  "The End" by My Chemical Romance
A song that you used to love, but now hate:  "Shut Up and Dance with Me" by WALK THE MOON
A song that you hear often on the radio:  "Tear in My Heart" by Twenty One Pilots
A song that you wish you heard on the radio:  ""Doomed" by Bring Me the Horizon
A song from your favorite album:  "I Never Told You What I Do for a Living" by My Chemical Romance
A song that you listen to when you're angry:  "What You Need" by Bring Me the Horizon, "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects, AND "King for a Day" by Pierce the Veil (ft. Kellin Quinn)
A song that you listen to when you're happy:  "Na Na Na [Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na]" by My Chemical Romance
A song that you listen to when you're sad:  "Hospital for Souls" by Bring Me the Horizon
A song that you want to play at your wedding:  "Falling in Love Will Kill You" by WRONGCHILDE (ft. Gerard Way)
A song that you want to play at your funeral:  "Cancer" by My Chemical Romance
A song that makes you laugh:  "It Comes Naturally" by I Set My Friends on Fire
A song that you can play on an instrument: "Can't Help Falling in Love withh You" by Twenty One Pilots (Elvis Presley)
A song that you wish you could play:  "Kill All Your Friends" by My Chemical Romance
A song from your childhood:  "Driving Nails" by Demon Hunter
Your favorite song this time of last year:  "Gonzo" by The All-American Rejects 

2 comments: