Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Real Killer [EXPLICIT]

Look, I don't mean this about anyone but for real...

Fuck sympathy.

Sympathy is the real killer.
It tears apart the internal organs [i.e. heart].
It eats you from the inside out.
I know people like me who feel others pain.
The real debate is, "Is it a gift or a curse?".

"Ever since it began, I was blessed with a curse"
-bmth

It really is a struggle that gets people thinking.
I mean, not everyone has that feeling,
But it is undeniably a harbinger of real pain.
I've learned to isolate myself.
I get lost in my mind somewhere along the way.
It's a place in which I may not return from.
I'm so comfortable there, now.
I can't say I'm alone, because so many people try, and care.
But this just not change that I isolate myself from this.
Sympathy hurts.
Sympathy kills

Fuck sympathy.

I can't see my friends take in my pain.
I work alone.
I suffer alone.
Leave me alone.
A man and his thoughts.
The inner sociopath in us claws the surface. 
We aren't mad men, but soon will will b.

Ladies and gentlemen,
Gaurd yourself from sympathy,
But promise me you won't cope like me.
I can't do it, but I can't do it alone, either.
Doesn't matter, nor, fo I care enough to try to change.

Don't drown with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment