Friday, September 23, 2016

I Cannot Thank You Enough

Dear My Chemical Romance,
     
          There are no words to express my gratitude. By writing your music, and playing it, it has impacted me more than the world could ever know. I speak for all the fans when I say thank you for helping us get through those hard times. In It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish, you swore that you'd do to us what we did to you. You said you'd give us a lifetime, and you sure as hell have upheld that promise, because your music has helped be my crutch for a long time. Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Bob, I cannot thank you enough, especially for the Black Parade album. You guys are amazing and all your fans miss you more than words can say.

                                                                                                                    Nick Prda

No comments:

Post a Comment